CMK 1/72 Type VIIC U-Boat Engine Room Detail Set

Just got this beauty in and thought you all would like to see it. Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

yeah baby!

Mike:

Got mine too. Those things are beruatiful. Still surprised no conning tower replacements or upgrades yet.

Dave

Reply to
dmorrissette

Warhammer did a conning tower set for the Revell Type VIIC. I haven't bitten that bullet yet, but here is a link to the set and photo

Michael Benolkin

From what I see in the etched parts from White Ensign, and noting that the set for the pressure hull details is also wrong for the Type VIIC boat presented by Revell when compared against the drawings in the "Anatomy of the Ship" book, I'd have to HOPE that someone is plotting to release the proper conning tower to go with all this stuff.

...and even then, you'll need to lengthen the hull a bit to get it all completely correct. Maybe there's another kit in the works...

Reply to
Rufus

That's interesting, but it still doesn't look like the dual wintergarten conning tower that we've all been drooling for...I'll pass on it.

Reply to
Rufus