Trumpeter 1/32 TBF-1C Avenger Sprue Shots

Greetings all,

Stevens International just released a batch of photos of the Avenger sprues. You can see these posted at Cybermodeler Online (

)

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

Oh, yeah...next on the list...

Reply to
Rufus

Yes, just lovely. (he smirks thinking of the three Accurate Miniatures languishing in the basement.) Twentyfirstcentury toys is coming out with a 1/18 diecast that oughta look great hanging from the wall... too many options,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Keeper wrote: (snip)

(snip)

With the requisite addition of more studs to the wall structure!

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Yes me too - when it eventually comes to Denmark, and I fear at an outrageous prize, but I sorely miss one of those birds among my WW II carrier planes, now if the would just do a Vindicator, Helldiver, Fulmar, Firefly, Kate, Val...................

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Sure, going to need an engineering degree to keep it from falling on my soft little head! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper