Tamiya 1/48 de Havilland Mosquito second look

Greetings, I've posted looks at three of Tamiya's 1/48 de Havilland Mosquito kits. While these have been on the market for a while, it is easy to forget how nice they are! Check them out at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin

Thanks for the reviews. I have been meaning to buy a 1/48 Mossie for a while. Think I have made my mind up now which one to get!

BTW, one of the links is broken. It's the 1/48 Mosquito FB.VI/NF.II link

and has the .shtml missing from the end.

Reply to
davec0v