WEM 1/350 Photo-Etched Cockpits!!!

Alright you AMS modelers (and you know who we are), here is the most advanced set of AMS detail sets I've seen to date - White Ensign Models'

1/350 photo-etched exterior detail sets and photo-etched cockpit details for the 1/350 Trumpeter B-25, F4F, F6F, SBD, TBD, TBF, etc. Check these interesting sets out at Cybermodeler Online
Michael Benolkin

Busted link...but I'm already drooling...

Reply to
Rufus

The statement,"When you pair this set up with the exterior detail sets for the corresponding aircraft, you will have as much (or more) detail on your 1/350 aircraft as most other do in 1/72!" is probably overstating the depth of the detail set a bit.

Reply to
DNSH

Already bought some for the Hornet air groups. I look at the aircraft and brass and there's more parts than came in the old aurora kits I built as a kid. Now to get one of the L'Arsnel figures in as a pilot. I was hoping to have tried them out this holiday - but chores around the house took up alot more time than I expected.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

That just ain't right!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

All Right, you let me know when you figure out a way to work with all those TINY parts and not go insane, PLEASE let me know !!!

Reply to
AM

Didn't you know they keep Peter Hall, their PE designer, in a rubber room? I'm waiting for the resin & PE working pelorus myself.....

Reply to
Ron

Not as hard as one might think...though the repitition could get to you...

Reply to
Rufus

Now that's just sick! Who would want such a thing? You'd be able to build a well detailed squadron hanging from the ceiling like they're making a bombing run on the Kaga. Where's my checkbook? 8^)

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper