Verlinden F-117 aftermarket set

Hi,
I bought a Tamiya F-117 including extras on Ebay. One of the goodies
was a Verlinden F-117 aftermarket set. The instructions are horrible.
just a sketch suggesting (as opposed to telling) where parts are
supposed to go.
Some parts are not mentioned at all! I can forgive then not telling me
about the location of the seat, but some color info might have been
appropriate (I already got it). Can sombody tell me where PE parts nr
8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 23, 27 and 28 are supposed to go?
Is this sloppy work by Verlinden or is part of the instructions
missing?
Any info appreciated.
Greetz, Axel
Reply to