Verlinden F-117 aftermarket set

Hi,

I bought a Tamiya F-117 including extras on Ebay. One of the goodies was a Verlinden F-117 aftermarket set. The instructions are horrible. just a sketch suggesting (as opposed to telling) where parts are supposed to go.

Some parts are not mentioned at all! I can forgive then not telling me about the location of the seat, but some color info might have been appropriate (I already got it). Can sombody tell me where PE parts nr

8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 23, 27 and 28 are supposed to go?

Is this sloppy work by Verlinden or is part of the instructions missing?

Any info appreciated.

Greetz, Axel

Reply to
Aap