Mbox Wespe

Building a couple for a small vinigerette. Not decided if desert or winter yet, but googled for image and NOT ONE shows the side bin stowage things for the jerry cans that fit on the side. I want to make both models slightly differant. Does anyone know if the bits on teh kit are fictitious or actually were used? the jerry cans are crap so would use others.

I know there 76th but should be ok with a few figures.

ta

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Dunno about trhe bins, but the general consensus is that the Desert markings are fictitious - not beleived any delivered to North Afroca

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

thanks, will check a text book i have when i get the time.