Trumpeter 1/32 Avengers Press Release

I have news of the 1/32 TBF-1c and TBM-3 Avengers just announced by Stevens International posted at

- Check it out!

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

At least they throw in "GM" for the TBMs! Cool!

Reply to
frank may

stop posting this madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to move and thin the collection and you go and post stuff like this. :-)

I'm gonna go mad, I really am.

But seriously, a 21 inch wingspan does sound pretty cool. Maybe I'll get two.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Just get the 1/48 Ju 52, it's bigger........

And... it's in the real mans scale, 1/48 :)

Reply to
AM

Wait till the 1/18 scale 21st Century Toys Avenger comes out. Ceiling haner for sure. Cheers.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper