Trumpeter 1/32 TBF-1C Avenger Reviewed

We just received the Trumpeter 1/32 TBF-1C Avenger kit and is it nice
looking! Check it out at Cybermodeler Online

Michael Benolkin
What are the differences, besides the obvious ones,between this one and the -3? Ordnance ,that sort of thing.
Reply to
dave
The obvious should be different cowl, guns and cockpit area, the -3 had a different cockpit layout.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen
I know the instrument panel was a different shape; how else did it differ? tia,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
The -1 had a seat for the radiooperator behind the pilot, it's not there in the -3, there's a shelf with equipment.
Reply to
Claus Gustafsen