Aztec Dummy 1/350 Refit Enterprise 1701 Aztec Paint Masks

Um, where? The latest updates I see as of 5am EST 5/20 are a couple of Trakz resin tank items, the Academy 1/72 Stuka, and the Tamiya 1/48 Mosquitos. There appears to be a blank review at the top that just has the May 19 date and the word "review", but no link, picture, or subject.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
my 1701 is gonna be off white. the idea of painting hundreds of little squares would drive me mad. can barely find the small pieces....its gonna hang in the garage and get covered with dust anyways...
Craig
are we gonna get a 1/350 Bird of Prey?
Reply to
crw59
If anyone wants to see how the masks work, check out this build-up review on CultTVMan, by Marc King:
Looks goddamn impressive, if you ask me...
Reply to
Casey Tompkins

Site Timeline