(Ebay) T-28B Trojan, Monogram still in shrink wrap

Actually I think they called it cellophane back then.

Anyway this is my first auction on ebay, and it is a Monogram 1/48 Trojan that was never opened. Also included are some Microscale decals.

It is Item number: 5976028498

I was on the fence a long time about building it, but decided on Heller's T-28D in 1/72 instead.

Thanks Keith Walker

Reply to
news.verizon.net