[eBay-US only] Accurate Miniature kit sets--F3F-1, F3F-2, SBD-3, etc.

Guys,

I have the following sets on eBay on 5-day auctions, starting this morning (Saturday):

Accurate Miniatures 1/48 Grumman F3F-1 and F3F-2 as a set Accurate MIniatures 1/48 SBD-3 Dauntless (USS Lexington, Coral Sea) and P-51A as a set Accurate Miniatures 1/48 Yak-1 and Il-2 (both are ski versions, but also come with wheels) as a set Fujimi 1/72 F-16A Norwegian AF, Fujimi 1/72 MiG-29 Fulcrum, Hasegawa 1/72 F-15D/DJ (USAF/JASDF) AMT/ERTL 1/25 Chevy Corvette Convertible and Revell-Monogram 1/24 Porsche

911 Turbo as a set

The AM and Fujimi/Hasegawa 3-pack have starting bid price of $9.99 (no reserve). The car kits auction starts at $7.99.

All kits are complete and unstarted, and in pristine/mint condition (unless otherwise noted in the auction terms). Pictures included with auction descriptions.

Shipping charged at cost for USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. US buyers only, please.

(if the link is truncated, please do an eBay search under seller id "htyu")

Thanks for looking,

Hyun Yu

P.S. I'm going to be reducing my kit collection in the coming weeks and will be posting additional eBay notices. I hope that's OK with the group.

Reply to
Hyun Yu

get out of here spammer and it`s time to start giving some of that junk away

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer