Re: The_Modelfly_Forum first month online

It's difficult to keep twerps killfiled when people insist on answering them.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I killfiled this moron, but it won't take.

Can a phoney e-mail address be killfiled, or does it just bounce back? Anybody know for sure?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

aol is the hardest to do anything usefull with. ask their tech support, i know it can be done. sending it's garbage to snipped-for-privacy@usenetserver.com without comment may help. it is despised in it's alleged home group.

Looks like the flames have started without even being on the board. Between that and the cussing in Dutch I will probably keep my own English speaking butt in here where insults are part of the fun...and I can at least understand them!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I killfiled that troll as soon as he showed up. Works fine except when somebody quotes his drivel in a reply.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

me too.

For whatever reason the original post won't show up here and I don't really miss it.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

you`re nothing but a coward

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

A new forum has just opened for one month and needs members, it's a discussion forum for modelflying pilots enthusiasts. i have already 9 members but i need more.

This is the webadress:

Go check it out.

you`re welcome

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

I thought he was related to Guido the knee breaker?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Apparently you don't know any words longer that 4 letters. you're not worth trying to rehabilitate. Do you know how to say "good-by?"

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Probably not -- it's got too many letters... ;-)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall