Tamiya CD-roms of tiger, t-34 etc. any good?

I saw these at my local half-price books for $9.98. They are cd-roms for the t-34, Tiger1, Mustang, and Spitfire. They include scale drawings, color/camo, video, etc.

Anyone familiar with this series and are they worth the price?

Thanks,

Robert

Reply to
rls

100% worth it, IIRC when first out, eq of 90$ in UK ea, would love the lot.
Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Buy them! Buy them now! And buy some for me too!

Cfbush2000