'46 FORD BLACK CONVERTIBLE WITH RED INTERIOR

Anyone know where I can get a scale model of this? It would be nice if it was small enought to put with scale 3 story buildings within a scale city block

Reply to
FLbassLH2003HS

Revell-Monogram makes a great kit of a '48 in 1/25 scale that would be easy to convert to a '46. The old IMC/Testors '48 Ford convertible kit would be even easier since it includes optional parts for a '46 and '47 as well, or the '46 parts could possibly be adapted to the superior Revell kit.

within a scale city block

Which scale are your buildings? I'm pretty sure someone did a '48 Ford coupe in 1/87 - don't know about a convertible though.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

within a scale city block

I think it's Williams Brothers. They have quite a line-up of HO vehicles. Most are moulded in clear plastic so that the car is painted around them. IIRC< they're sold by the pair.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Bingo! That describes the one I had to a T. Thought it might have been Williams Brothers but wasn't sure.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Revell does a very nice '48 Ford convertible kit in 1:25 scale, IMC/Testors/Union did a so-so kit of the same car, with 46, 47, and trim years back--but go with the Revell, far better kit, and readily available.

In HO scale, Classic Metal Works does a stunning little 48 Ford convertible as well.

AA

Reply to
EmilA1944