Bad seller on ebay greatwhitesandmakos

Hello People:

I just wanted to post this out of kindness towards others so they don't go through the crap I did.

there is a seller on ebay called greatwhitesandmakos , and in all of her auctions it has accepted payment forms pay pal, money orders or cashier checks.

well when you win the auction from her, it is stated in her emails pay pal only.

this goes against the auction listing.

also when you ask her nicely before the auction or auctions end to combine shipping, she says she will, but in reality, she is charging you for shipping for each individual item and pocketing the difference.

I found out the hard way, I was going to buy four 1/48 scale planes, all small ones, and she kept insisting pay pal only even though I told her I will be sending her a money order, and she kept stating $25.00 to ship four small planes from VA to IN.

I asked if the $25.00 was for overnight shipping or Fed ex, she said no, it was for regular mail.

well naturally I contacted ebay because of this, and ebay notifies her, and because of this I got negative feedback from her on ebay.

we all live and learn, but it seems too many greedy sellers want way too much for combined shipping, I had this happen once before with ebay seller car-guy-1 , and he overcharged me by $12.00, but it is too late to complain on that one.

but use extreme caution people with seller greatwhitesandmakos

take care and thank you for your time George

Reply to
GEORGE ONEILL
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

I only think it would be theft (or probably fraud) if you did not receive the kit (that was really mailed), asked for a refund and they did not refund the money. If they take you insurance money and assume the risk, what's the difference? (provided they would actually refund your money if it was lost/stolen/damaged in transit).

Reply to
rgronovius