Vaughn Brothers VBX 24mm and VBX 29mm FA on eBay

Howdy, up for auction on eBay this week I have a combo auction for one
each Vaughn Brothers Extreme VBX 24mm and VBX 29mm rocket kits. They
will scream on the nonstandard Aerotech G125 or F101 motors. Auction
# 5909118406. Also have some very old Estes out of production kits
listed, Astron Omega, Astron Camroc Carrier, Mini-Brute Rogue,
Screamer, Astron Scout, LTV Scout, Sky Bolt, Sky Raider, more. Search
for seller "pkmpd" to find the auctions.
Thanks...Paul
Reply to
P.K. Moore
Hate to tell you (or anybody else) but you ain't flying a G125 in a VBX24 (it's a 29mm motor). In fact, no one's flying one in anything unless they have one in their inventory from two years ago or so (same for F101's).
Reply to
Gene
Also, the G125 has long since dropped off the certified motor list, so you're not flying one at an NAR/TRA/CAR launch either. Shame, they were fun motors. I think I've still got one left somewhere...
Bob Kaplow

Site Timeline