Ebay and FA postings

For all of you who are posting items that you have listed on eBay you should
know that it is against eBays' User Agreement Terms to post items and/or links
to eBay on Usenet Groups. This is the text from the eBay site:
Reply to
Ooffy
So, what policy prevents normal posting of R/C related items? I shouldn't think that most stuff that appears in this newsgroup is either inappropriate or an abuse. Items for sale are routinely permitted here. A simple link to an item of interest shouldn't be a problem.
Jim - AMA 501383
Ooffy wrote:
Reply to
James D Jones
remedies remove
An appropriate ebay link here does not violate the TOS with ebay. If the item is related to the newsgroup subject, that's fine. This group has no rules that would be violated.
"eBay-haters" (I'm not
If a seller receives repeated violation notices, they deserve to lose whatever.
Will

Will Hicks
| For all of you who are posting items that you have listed on eBay | you should know that it is against eBays' User Agreement Terms to | post items and/or links to eBay on Usenet Groups.
That is NOT what this text says ...
| This is the text from the eBay site:

Reply to
Doug McLaren
Seems to me that eBay doesn't want people to post to froups that forbid eBay postings, or to post in appropriately (ie, spamming).
Reply to
jason carr
I wholeheartedly agree! I am in favor of knowing what other r/c'ers have for sale!
Reply to
jeboba
That's why I have several saved searches relating to R/C on my eBay. I believe the eBay warning cites groups where posting such activity is prohibited. I don't think it's prohibited in this group, is it?
Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver
What I hate is when someone post a item for sale. A link to ebay is NOT a item for sale!
Martin Poles
Reply to
martyp
What I hate is people carping about the most insignificant things on a newsgroup.
Reply to
w4jle
I think I should have said dont like it when its listed as F/S when it should be F/A
Martin Poles
Reply to
martyp
fair enough!