Vaughn Brothers

Hey, what happened to Vaughn Brothers? Are they kaput? Damn.....those guys were really great: service, design, delivery, those kits had it all. What's the scoop?

Reply to
Reece Talley

Yep. :(

Reply to
RayDunakin

In early September they sent a letter out to dealers saying they would no longer accept orders as of September 1st in order to inventory their stock for a pending sale of the company. That's all I've heard.

Kevin

"4" Kevin Nolan Countdown Hobbies;

"3" NAR 16148 7 P.T. Barnum Square, Bethel, CT 06801-1838 "2" TRA 0943 Orders: 800-810-0281; Info: 203-790-9010 (voice/fax) "1" NARCONN/CTRA snipped-for-privacy@cs.com "0" NRHSA "Put Fun &Excitement in Your Life"

Reply to
Kevin Nolan

So are dealers picking up other lines to fill?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Thanks Kevin. I assume you may have a very few more in stock?

Reply to
Reece Talley