Vaughn Brothers BoB

A couple of months ago I took the instructions out of the kit to preview them. Now that I am ready to build it, they seem to have been vaporized or
filed in such a good spot that I can't find them. The assembly, as I recall, was somewhat different than the model rockets I have done so far. Anyone have a set they wouyld be willing to copy and mail or scan and email to me? Thanks, Len
Leonard Diamond wrote:

I built the VB BoB a few years ago, and if my memory is right, the rocket kit had one unusual build feature. You split the rear end of the lower body tube in three places to allow the moter mount/ fin assembly to mate with/into the airframe. This was and has been a good and simple older technique to harden up a HPR rocket. You can accomplish the same thing even better by gluing in the moter mount BUT NOT gluing the aft centering ring (cover with wax paper). After the glue dries, pull out the aft ring and then glue and internally reinforce the fin roots to the motor tube, then glue in the aft ring. By the way, the Vaughn Brothers recommended a 29mm H70 motor as a motor choice. Don't try it, due to the BoB's extereme length this caused me a "folding up shred".