Re: Microscale questions

...can anyone give me a bit more info on sheets 72-21 and 72-262. i have both

>sheets but no instructions.

I just opened my sample of 72-21 and it doesn't have any instructions either so they probably all came that way.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hello Trevor, I have the #262 sheet and there are instructions included. I don't have scan/email capability but if you can email me your snail mail address, I can copy the instruction sheet and mail it. Regards, Bob

Reply to
Robert N. Schaub

FWIW A lot of the early Micro-scale sheets didn't come with instructions. I know that sounds a bit strange, but it is true. They were going on the assumption that the modeller knew what went where. Micro-scale subsequently came out with an illustrated catalog of their sheets that had instruction sheets shown, albeit rather small. If someone out there has the old Micro-scale catalog maybe they can scan the page and send it to you.

Bill Shuey

Al Superczynski wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I have a Microscale catalog. There are no instruction sheet illustrations for any decals prior to 72-23.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

actually bob, its an explanation for the four units that i'm really after! should've mentioned this earlier. if you know what the units are.... all that i think i know is that one of the units [the one with the white clog as an emblem] later converted to Me410's. this decal sheet was/ is a real help in giving some 'what if' markings for a pair of Ta154 'Moskito's and a very old, but nice Frog kit of the Me410.

bfn,

trevor

Reply to
87015

HI Trevor, OK, here goes:L1+DY I(Z)/L1 : 3U+EM II/ZG 26, as noted ZG 26 is the unit that transitioned to Me410 : S9+EK 2.EGr 210 : 3U+KT 9./ZG 26 As for any units using the Ta154, I don't think any of the unit badges transfer. I hope this is of help to you.

Bob

Reply to
Robert N. Schaub