Nickel Plating Instructions

Does anybody have a copy of the Tec-Nick (or even Dynic if you still have them) plating instructions that they could scan and email to me?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charle,

I have an unopened box of Tec-Nick somewhere - I'll hunt arround and find the destructions.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I've got the instruction sheets for the Dynic product. I recently scanned them for a poster in alt.rec.motorcycles.classic so if you need a copy email me at snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (remove less to mail) IanC.

Reply to
anywhere

Yes please - email sent

Thanks