Online building instructions for Lego Racers?

My son has lost the instructions for sets 8641, 8642, 8643, and 8644. I searched the Lego site, but their building instructions section
doesn't include these sets. I found the original instructions for two of them available for purchase on antoher site but I'm hoping someone can point me to a place that might have them available for download. Does anybody have a source for gratification immediate enough for a frustrated nine-year-old?
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net says...

Generally speaking, a set has to at least three years old, or out of production for three years (I forget which), before the instruction can be officially published online.
The racer sets you have were released last year. Try contacting Lego Customer Service for replacement instructions.
Those sets are less than $5 each. Maybe you could treat your son to a second set of racers, an inexpensive way to be a hero for Father's Day.
At least he can look at:
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8641-1?withpics=yes http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8642-1?withpics=yes http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8643-1?withpics=yes http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8644-1?withpics=yes
So he sees what pieces he needs for each set. Maybe this will help him enough to be able to built them again.
Good luck!

Thank you both very much for your helpful suggestions.
http://www.bricklink.com/SL/8641-1.jpg
http://www.bricklink.com/SL/8642-1.jpg
http://www.bricklink.com/SL/8643-1.jpg
http://www.bricklink.com/SL/8644-1.jpg