Looking for building instructions for Lego Ferrari 248 F1 1:24

I'm looking for the building instructions for Lego Ferrari 248 F1

1:24. We lost the instructions. I will appreciate if you can help us find those instructions.

Thank you.

Reply to
jorget

They will be posted to Peeron.com in 2008.

They will not post any instructions until three years after the set has been released.

If you don't want to wait, try contacting Lego customer service.

Ken Rice