Bring back X-pods!

I loved the things. The container being Lego compateble and just barely just small enough to put in a pocket and for 4 bucks. Bought dozens of them and regularly used them for small gifts. But they look to be gone, because it seemed like the best idea I've seen. Should have been in the impulse buy near the checkout of toy and grocery stores.

Hatter

Reply to
Hatter