This Group Blows! Bring back DarkMatter!

Have the topics gotten lame around here or what? Well I went too work
and am starting a shutdown at GE plastics. Nasty chemical plant whose
goodies include phosgene, phenol, cummene, and other various "user
friendly" materials. But any way, as you can imagine the controls in a
place like this are critical and complicated. So I might need some
help and ask a few questions. And by the way, DarkMatter come back and
liven up the group.
Remove RATSandSCABS to reply
Impeach George Bush.
Reply to
Mr. Sandman
Be man enough too listen too the opinion of millions of voices.
Reply to
Johan Lexington
STFU bunghole
DM is FAR more entertaining than YOU could ever be.
Besides, based on your previous post, I assume *YOU* are "Screw you" aka "Your Special Friend" aka "Upper Class Winner" ad nauseum...?
FUCK OFF TROLL
Reply to
Morris Overmayer