Killfile DarkMatter

This guy is rude and unprofessional. He goes in my kill file and I recommend others too do the same.

Reply to
Mr. Sandman

been in mine for months

Reply to
C What I Mean

Look on the bright side. It takes one obnoxious moron to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves. Darkmater fits that bill very nicely.

Reply to
Shel Sherman

I reached that decision AGES ago. He IS capable of being professional, (I've saved a good response he posted when I asked around for some information on certain magnetic alloys), but for whatever reason, he derives much pleasure from taking rude swipes at people (perhaps letting off steam?).

Oh well.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Dahle

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:00:42 GMT, Mr. Sandman Gave us:

The only thing more retarded than a twit that does not know usenet posting protocols is a twit that announces his filter file additions. You are as lame as any that read and post in usenet can be... BOY!

Reply to
DarkMatter

If everyone ignores the 'tard he'll just come back as Tutamongus or Fatbytestard, or some other juvenile silliness as he always has. You'd think a 50+ year-old would have learned how to behave in public long before...

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

You are a loser, period...

I am the Great One! Nothing can dispute that!

Reply to
Gary Stollman

On 10 Sep 2003 03:07:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Gary Stollman) Gave us:

The simple fact that you are on AOL disputes that 100%.

Reply to
DarkMatter