Reading this newsgroup

I never realized how vulgar EE people can be.....

Reply to
Mason Verger

Please sir, do not allow the rantings of an emotionally and perhaps mentally unstable individual to reflect upon the professionalism of this group. He is the exception and not the rule.

Reply to
Mr. Sandman

Stick around for a few years, you'll find that Mason has made an astute observation. This newsgroup demonstrates it repeatedly, and has been for years.

Reply to
Floyd Davidson

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 06:18:43 GMT, Mr. Sandman Gave us:

I do not have to measure up to your e-1 grade, unsolicited, unqualified, unprofessional assessments. You do not define the exceptions OR the rules in life as you have no clue yourself.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On 09 Sep 2003 03:04:00 -0800, Floyd Davidson Gave us:

You used to post here a lot, but it seems only for the occasional peanut gallery comment this past year. You are one of the smartest posters in this group.

Reply to
DarkMatter

DimBulb is not an EE. He's a poor example of a wannabe.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:34:30 -0400, Keith R. Williams Gave us:

You're an idiot.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Perhaps, in your small mind. However the *fact* is that you are not an EE, though you like to pretend to be a grown-up.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams