This group is dieing??????

I think not. However, I do know that my "ignore sender" list is growing. If everyone would just place these idiots on ignore/block sender, then this group will once again settle down and be the information and cooperative group that it once was.

my 2 cents worth

Jack Allied Lock & Security, Inc. Atlanta

Reply to
Jack

While your suggestion is obviously a good one I would submit to you that posts, especially the starting of threads with an 'ignore the troll' type topic tends to encourage and probably antagonize them (the trolls). This is just my observation and others may not agree but I think it is best to just make no mention of them at all.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere