New to this group...

Hello, I'm new to the group but not new to the hobby. I've been
involved in models since I was a kid, guess I haven't grown up yet.
Mostly worked in figure kits and Sci-Fi but I'm feeling like getting
into some aircraft and military stuff. Hoping I can pick up some new
techniques and ideas here and maybe share a few too.
-Dave
Reply to
dbpbandit
On 9/2/05 7:05 , in article snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "dbpbandit" wrote:
Welcome! The more the merrier. I'm the opposite of you, I do some (few) aircraft and mostly military, but can't do a figure to save my life!
TMB
Reply to
Michael Brizendine User
Hi Dave, welcome to the group! I've done a little of everything since I was 8 but in the past few years I concentrated on 1/72 aircraft and 1/25th automobiles.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Hi .....get over the "I havent got over my childhood syndrome"..o.k...I like to make models.i make all sorts all scales .........model making is a pleasure..in this mad world.
Reply to
Arcusinoz
Thanks for the warm welcome, these groups are great, it's like were not alone out here... ;^)
-Dave
Reply to
dbpbandit