New to this group...

Hello, I'm new to the group but not new to the hobby. I've been involved in models since I was a kid, guess I haven't grown up yet. Mostly worked in figure kits and Sci-Fi but I'm feeling like getting into some aircraft and military stuff. Hoping I can pick up some new techniques and ideas here and maybe share a few too.

-Dave

Reply to
dbpbandit

Welcome! The more the merrier. I'm the opposite of you, I do some (few) aircraft and mostly military, but can't do a figure to save my life!

TMB

Reply to
Michael Brizendine User

Hi Dave, welcome to the group! I've done a little of everything since I was 8 but in the past few years I concentrated on 1/72 aircraft and

1/25th automobiles.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hi .....get over the "I havent got over my childhood syndrome"..o.k...I like to make models.i make all sorts all scales .........model making is a pleasure..in this mad world.

Reply to
Arcusinoz

Thanks for the warm welcome, these groups are great, it's like were not alone out here... ;^)

-Dave

Reply to
dbpbandit