Shizuoka Hobby Show Report

HobbyLink Japan's photo report on naval, aircraft and sci-fi kits from the Shizuoka Hobby Show (just ended; it's Japan's largest hobby event) is now available on our web site. Just go to the top page and follow the links shown there, or visit:

We'll be finishing up the reports on military and auto kits shortly! Your patience, please. In the meantime, enjoy!

Reply to
Scott T. Hards

Still no 1/72 scale P-51B from Tamiya......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Thanks Scott! Time to dump my excess Frog and Italaerie Heinkel 111 on sleazebay...

Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

JGSDF Light Armored Vehicle:

Any relation of this vehicle to the Panhard VBL???

The similarities are striking

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian