Falcon Kits Starting Back Up

Hello all, especially Sci Fi fans!
It's been a while, but I've begun ramping up for production again. If you are interested in the resin detail kits for the Millennium Falcon,
or have been in the past, please stop by www.falconkits.com and take a minute to answer my survey questions.
Feel free to leave comments as well, especially if you have ideas for other kits you might like to see. For example, I'm still working on my AT-TE kit from "Attack of the Clones", as well as blaster rifles and macrobinoculars for the Battle Droid kit.
Thanks for your time, sorry if it seemed like spam!
Jack Smith Falcon Kits www.falconkits.com
Hello all, especially Sci Fi fans!
It's been a while, but I've begun ramping up for production again. If you are interested in the resin detail kits for the Millennium Falcon, or have been in the past, please stop by www.falconkits.com and take a minute to answer my survey questions.
Feel free to leave comments as well, especially if you have ideas for other kits you might like to see. For example, I'm still working on my AT-TE kit from "Attack of the Clones", as well as blaster rifles and macrobinoculars for the Battle Droid kit.
Thanks for your time, sorry if it seemed like spam!
Jack Smith Falcon Kits www.falconkits.com

Jack:
Sent you (3) emails over the past couple of weeks regarding availability, but got zero response. I would like to order the side panel and cockpit kit.
Please email me to confirm current availability.
kkooch at ix dot netcom dot com
Thanks,
Kevin K.