Falcon Kits is back for the summer - Star Wars/Trek

Hi all,

Now that my "real job" has wound down for the summer I am back at Falcon Kits full time. I am taking orders immediately.

I should have more kit images on the site in the next few days, including examples of the photoetched parts that I think make a big difference.

I also have quite a collection of older sci-fi model kits - Star Wars, Star Trek, a few others.

At any rate, feel free to take a look at the site:

If you don't see something you want, just ask and I may have it in my personal collection or may be able to find it.

Thank you,

Jack Smith Falcon Kits

Reply to
Jack Smith