Available Star Wars Themed models

As part of a Summer Science Camp themed in "Star Wars", I am putting together a model rocketry program. I will be using one of the
Educational Kits, but would like to add a few Star Wars Kits if they are available and reasonably priced. Has Estes made any Star Wars rockets lately? Where can I get them?
Thanks,

You can still stumble across them in some hobby stores or online vendors.
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Estes lost its shirt big time on Episode 1 merchandise, as did just about every other toy company that bought into the expected hype. Not to mention that as model rockets most of the SW:E1 stuff sucked.
You might find them at places like KB, or on eBay, but even at bargain prices they worn't worth it.
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:11:26 -0800, Solar System Ambassador wrote:

You did not mention the age of the attendees (I am assuming kids). If they are old/mature enough to have moderate model-building skills, you can always go the "scratchbuilt" route, and have them build *my* favorite Star Wars rocket. In fact, this was my *first* rocket period, and introduced me to the hobby:
http://www.ninfinger.org/~sven/rockets/catalogs/centuri_rockettimes/fall-winter1977.jpg
--

Greg Heilers
Greg,
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 03:01:39 -0800, Fishhead wrote:

Yes...I built it, and got about 20 good flights from it. A bit "wobbly" if using an A8-3, and weathercocks as well; but even then, I think the farthest away it landed was only 30-40 feet from the launch pad; after hitting an altitude of 250 feet (my "newbie kid's" rough estimate at the time). Much better performance on the B motors.
Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore....but I am going to clone a new one very soon.
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
Neil Tarasof has several SW kits for sale here: http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/bbs_forum.cgi