March update

Greetings!
It's time for the March update to the website!
We're starting our 2nd year on the web with an all new page Verna's Vipers,
featuring a couple of articles about the Vipers and what it took to get them done, updates to the Photo of the Month, (you're going to love the rocket powered flying Mini Cooper) and Fire & Smoke, featuring a special guest appearance by Ms. Baker. Also an article on Bill Cooke's astronomy website.
: )
Randy www.vernarockets.com