November update

Greetings to All,
It's time for the November update to www.vernarockets.com
This month our HPR Photo of the Month winner is WRS member Colin Rowe, with
photos by Ben Jarvis. The rocket and photos are simply awesome! Congratulations to Colin and Ben!
Stop by soon and see Colin's winning submission listed as Verna's HPR Photo of the Month and see what's new on Fire & Smoke.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
My deepest apologies,
For those of you that have already been to my website and seen the HPR article on 4K in LL, I have made a revision to include Damian Hall and Uncle Bob's. The omission was entirely my fault and I do apologize. I do want to give credit where it is due, as 4K in LL is truly a fantastic bird and everyone that was involved with the project should be immensely proud.
We are very proud to have it on our site!
Please visit us at: www.vernarockets.com and enjoy the HPR Photo of the Month.
Thank you all, Verna www.vernarockets.com