Baby wipes.

I'm going to be flying my AeroTech 24 mm reloadable set soon. To facilitate the launch I was going to buy a box of Baby Wipes at the
foodstore when I noticed that it said "no more alcohol formula" on the lable. I decided to skip the buying and ask you RMR people what you thought. Is alcohol the agent that cuts the AP gunk ? What brand of wipe should I look for, or avoid ?
Thanks: Rocketeer in Rodeo
snipped-for-privacy@junglevision.com wrote:

It doesn't need to be "baby" wipes.
Try Simple Green wipes or something similar.

I'm currently using Clorox Disinfecting Kitchen Wipes and they work great!
I bought a huge box of just plain baby wipes from Sams Club and they work perfectly fine.
snipped-for-privacy@junglevision.com wrote:

Any baby wipe will work. Buy whatever you can get cheapest, and keep 'em in a Ziploc bag.
-Kevin