WTT Clone minifigs for other Star Wars minifigs

All,
I happen to have a large number (50+) of Clone Trooper minifigs and I am looking to trade some against other Star Wars minifigs, especially the
latest. I will trade generously for: - any figure from the Jabba's Palace series - Super Battle Droids - Destroyer Droids - Ewoks - Zam Wessell - Geonosians - Count Dooku
Please feel free to contact me at hasrinaxx at yahoo dot com.
Thanks, Robert