International Shopping

Hello.

I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find is extremely expensive (+-3 times the retail value in the USA).

Someone knows of a good commerce web site that has all the products and deliver worldwide? I don't care of paying special prices for the shipping.

My country is not in the list of countries of Lego S@H.

Sami

Reply to
Sami Garzon