International Shopping

Hello.
I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find
is extremely expensive (+-3 times the retail value in the USA).
Someone knows of a good commerce web site that has all the products and deliver worldwide? I don't care of paying special prices for the shipping.
My country is not in the list of countries of Lego S@H.
Sami
Tri Amazon.com in te Uk ore the USA greetings

Ruud wrote:

Hi. Amazon in the USA does not ship Mindstorms worldwide. Amazon in the UK does not offer the Mindstorms for sale currently.
Thanks anyway! Any other ideas?
Sami