Train Set

I am looking for a lego train set, for christmas, any ideas where to
get it. This was put on the Christmas list this morning. Please help,
Thankyou, Santa in a stress!!!!!
Reply to
Aly
Your best bet will be:
And here is a direct link to the Trains section:
Lego Trains can sometimes be hard to find on retail shelves in some areas.
On the topic of Trains and Model Railroading in general, this site may also offer you some ongoing insight:

Neb Okla
For current sets:
your nearest toysrus.
For discontinued sets:
or

For more detailed information try the train groups at

Kay Archer
In which country do you live? LEGO train availability in retail stores varies alot by country.
Otherwise, LEGO Shop at Home should be able to help regardless of where you live. Try visiting
Other international sources for LEGO trains are
and
although you have to pay attention to the location of any given seller.
Here in the US, Target carries two LEGO trains, but many retail stores don't have them. The Target web site does stock both trains, though. Target's web site is currently running a special where they provide free shipping, but you will probably have to pay sales tax. Toys 'R Us was carrying a LEGO train, but I don't know if that is still the case.
Good luck in your search.
- John Eric
Reply to
John Eric Voltin