SENSORS, RCX 2.0 units, Motors, CDROMS, IR Towers,Constructopedias

Hello everyone,
We have a huge pile of Lego Mindstorms Robotics parts left from our robotics summer camps.
RCX computer units, constructopedias, touch, light,
angle,rotation,temperature sensors, Lego motors, lamps, cables, Robot Programming CDROMs, IR transmitter towers, and so on.
If you don't see it on our Lego Robotics page, ask us: probably we have it at the bottom of the pile (:-).
We ship to most countries within 24 hours and it takes usually 2-6 days by AirMail to arrive, depending on your location. We accept many payment methods, including PayPal.
PLEASE forward this to someone who might be interested: First Lego League competitors, teachers, parents with too much time (:-), engineering and high school students ...
http://www.funrobotics.com/legorobotics.html
Thank you so much.
Steve, Keyboard Manager at FunRobotics
PS: If you have any questions (PayPal payments, special shipping, quantity discounts), just email me at snipped-for-privacy@funrobotics.com (yeah, that's me, kind of pompous, I agree (:-))