Lego ROBOTS parts (Sensors,Lego RCX computers,motors, etc)

Hi everybody,
We have a huge pile of Lego Mindstorms Robotics parts
left from our robotics summer camps.
RCX computer units, constructopedias, touch, light,
angle,rotation,temperature sensors, Lego motors, lamps,
cables, Robot Programming CDROMs, IR transmitter
towers, and so on.
If you don't see it on our Lego Robotics page, ask us: probably we
have it at the bottom of the pile (:-).
We ship to most countries within 24 hours and it takes usually
2-6 days by AirMail to arrive, depending on your location.
We accept many payment methods, including PayPal.
PLEASE forward this to someone who might be interested: First Lego
League competitors, teachers, parents with too much time (:-), engineering
and high school students ...

Thank you so much.
Steve,
Keyboard Manager at FunRobotics
PS: If you have any questions (PayPal payments, special shipping), just
email me at
snipped-for-privacy@funrobotics.com (yeah, that's me, kind of pompous, I agree)
Reply to
FunRobotics.com