Honda Element commercial

I just saw the Honda Element commercial where the build one out of bricks with the catch phrase "every piece has its purpose." Very cool, probably a virtual build but I'd love to see it again.

C George

Reply to
C B George

kristine

Reply to
Kristine Birnbaum

So cool. Thanks!!

C G

Reply to
C B George

I like this commercial to I think is pretty awsome and I will record this commercial. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

I think someone said it is available for your computer...

Kay Archer

they are using megabloks for this, not lego, are they not? i could have sworn i saw a close-up of the megablok logo at the end of the commercial. megabloks is willing to work out deals if you buy from them in serious bulk, whereas i do not believe the lego group would be willing.

Reply to
Frmthgrav

Yes, they are MegaBloks. The commercial is cool, none the less.

Reply to
Greg Teets