just posted $0.99 Lego Sensors, RCX, IR Tower, Motors, Lamp, etc auction ends sunday

just posted $0.99 Lego Sensors, RCX, IR Tower, Motors, Lamp, etc auction ends sunday
Hi,
Just posted them on eBay. Will ship internationally.
Let me know if you have any questions or need parts not posted (pneumatics: pumps, cylinders, air tanks, pneumatic switches or tubing, temperature sensors, serial or USB IR programming towers, electric extension plates, electric pole reversing switches, chain links, conveyor belt elements, and so on. Just ask - probably I have it)
ALL ITEMS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED VERY GENTLY USED, IN PERFECT CONDITION. SOME ARE NEW INDEED. LIQUIDATION TIME.
THANK YOU.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZstonesandmetals