Lego Mindstorms 1.5 Robotic Arm Instructions?

I have a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System (RIS) 1.5 I purchased back in 2001 and am trying to locate the instructions to
build the robotic arm. They were originally available by download from the Lego Mindstorms website.
Does anyone have the PDF (or other) file they could email me?
If I get a copy I will post it to a website and link back to this thread for future reference.
Thank you.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000326N9.01.DTLS.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
A good picture, might help you building it without instructions

Try looking here: http://www.peeron.com/scans /
I looked at the 2001 area real quick and they have the full 2.0 manual. Maybe they have 1.5 one in a previous year.
-Hoss