Looking for Mindstorms 2.0 Robotic Arm Instructions

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has the instructions for the robotic arm for the 2.0 set. It is on the cd that came with the set. I
have the 1.5 set so I don't have the new stuff and I'd rather not go spend 200 more dollars just to get the instructions that are on the cd. Thanks!
Ag565 wrote:

You have email.
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk