Looking for Mindstorms 2.0 Robotic Arm Instructions

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has the instructions for the robotic arm for the 2.0 set. It is on the cd that came with the set. I have the 1.5 set so I don't have the new stuff and I'd rather not go spend 200 more dollars just to get the instructions that are on the cd. Thanks!

Reply to
Ag565

You have email.

G.