Looking for Mindstorms 2.0 Robotic Arm Instructions

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has the instructions for the
robotic arm for the 2.0 set. It is on the cd that came with the set. I
have the 1.5 set so I don't have the new stuff and I'd rather not go
spend 200 more dollars just to get the instructions that are on the cd.
Thanks!
Reply to
Ag565
I please this instrustions too!