RIS 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade kit or 2.0 CD

I recently found my old RIS 1.5 Mindstorms set and tried to install on a windows XP, but it does not work.
Through searches i found out that either the RIS 1.5 to 2.0 upgrade set
is required or simply a copy of the 2.0 CD.
Both is pretty hard to come by it seems.
So my question is whether anybody know where I can download or buy a copy?