Mindstorm NXT ultrasonic sensor

I downloaded the NXT hardware developer kit that was released by Lego today
. I'm trying to make this
sensor work using NBC. I have the basic functionality working, but am
confused by one area of the sensor doc. It says the sensor "will measure
distances for up to 8 objects" and store them in corresponding measurement
bytes that can be queried. Does anyone know how you can determine whether
or not these 8 bytes contain the distance to an object or not?
Joe
Reply to
Frank Jones

Site Timeline