MindStorm rotation sensor

Hellow all,

Can anyone help me to find a rotation sensor for the RCX 2.0. I live in Belgium and I need one for a project for school. Does anyone know a place where I can get one? I would like to be able to by the sensor alone and not some sort of package which includes the sensor.

Thanks in advance, gabriel

Reply to
gabriel

Best is probably to buy from LEGO Dacta, they have them separately. You just need to find out who is the supplier for Belgium.

Jürgen

Reply to
Juergen Stuber

I live in France and I already ordered some from Acroname (US)

Regards

Thierry

Reply to
Thierry Charlier de Chily