Rechargable?

Does the USB connection on the NXT have the ability to recharge
batteries? I didn't find anything saying it would, but I also didn't find
anything saying it wouldn't.
I suspect that it does not, and I'm sure it doesn't if you just connect
it and hope. So there might be a command or switch?
Reply to
Bill DeWitt
Bill DeWitt skrev:
Does the NXT work with rechargable batteries, I mean because of the lower voltage?
Reply to
Robban

Site Timeline